Hello everyone! I am new.

Options
Actually I started 2 weeks ago. I have lost 2 lbs and I am staying strong! I have tried diets MANY times before but I swore to my family this time I was going to stick with it.
Hope everyone is having a GREAT day!

Replies

• rosanne18
    Options
    Hey Welcome. I am new on here too. You are off to a great start!!!
  • MSPENCE
    Options
    Thank you!
    Best of luck to you
  • spaniel
    spaniel Posts: 468
    Options
    I am also new today - this looks like a great site with lots of info!
  • Magnay
    Options
    Hey-
    I'm new too. Today is my first day. I'm scared and excited. I've failed so many times before I'm scared that this will be more of the same. But I'm excited because I've done really well today and I'm leaving in about an hour for a yoga class...ME DOING YOGA!!! I need to lose a lot of weight and I know I can get discouraged easily when I don't get quick results. I need to do this.
    Magnay
  • MSPENCE
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    Magnay.... YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!! Just keep reminding yourself every day ( more then once if you have to) of the importance!.
    Stay true to your food tracker.. Believe me it will get UGLY some days but don't get upset just figure out what you did wrong and move on.
    STAY STRONG
  • wendyrezvani
    Options
    Welcome, and best of luck reaching your goal. I'm new also, but I have to say I think its going to help me a ton....just being aware of what you are putting in your mouth sure does help. I counted chips the other night when I went out to eat with friends, because before I left I put in what I thought I might eat and chips and salsa said 10 chips, so instead of eating out of the basket until my food came like I normally do, I counted out ten on a side plate and when they were gone I stopped. wendy:smile: