Hello

Options
:drinker: I am here again 3 time a charm right!!!!!!! Not gonna stop till it comes off!!!!!!!

Replies

• hotforty
    hotforty Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey Friends Hotforty Here,

So we have all had issues with weight and drive, to stay on a not a diet, BUT a life style change, Ok here goes I have had my weight on and off . Big and Smaller ( notice I said not Small LOL). But what makes my 4th!!!!! time different I dont want to be SKINNY... Thats Right I said I dont want to be skinny !!!! I want to be healthly, happy and fit. I am no longer going for that number goal I am going for a healthly , happy feeling about my awesome body can accomplish. If I am up one week hey I am up , If I am down one week hey I am down !!!!! What I am trying here people is to do what most of us don't 80/20 80 % what my amazing body needs and 20% of what my amazing body wants!!!!!! I am commited to happiness and longevity ARE YOU WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let Do This!!!!!!!
    Check back with me and we can do this together POWER IN NUMBERS!!!!!!!!! You dont need LUCK !!!!!!!!! You need mindset WE GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!! Blessings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hotforty
    hotforty Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So Happy St Paddys day Everyone!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy Life Treat Your Body Like a Million Bucks!!!!! Cuz That's what your worth !!!!:love: