Need to boost to get started.

Options
Hello everyone - This is my second, third, fourth attempt to lose 15 lbs. I need a big boost to get started!

Replies

• kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Sooooooooooooo - get going already!
  • lizsc
    lizsc Posts: 2
    Options
    Im starting again today too- WE can do this!!!
  • aprilroh
    aprilroh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can definately do this! Practice makes it better suited to your specific whole self. Believe in you!
  • KmusicheartBTS
    KmusicheartBTS Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Start slow and set realistic, preferably small goals. You can do it. Make sure to get support from others and engage as much as you can. At least, I found it helpful so far. Good luck!

Ev
  • missneisha
    missneisha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are not alone,I have been at this for a while as well. However stepping on the scale as seeing that I gained 11lbs since August is making me determined to get fit. I have small children to live for and I want to be around to witness every precious moment with them. If you ever need to vent I will be here, stay encouraged.:smile:
  • aricker77
    Options
    It has been such a long road to this point. But, I am happy to be starting at it again!!! I am hoping to find accountability and support here, in addition to the support I receive from my boyfriend and friends. Why wait until New Year's, the time is now!!!!
  • violetgee41
    violetgee41 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i like that support mee to going to do thi and stick to it !