Boobs!!!

Replies

• PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    I don't think there is anything wrong with small boobs, but it is the loose skin. I just want the skin filled back up.

For the matter of me paying for them. No thanks! He is gonna take the money out of the company, something my hands are not in. I mean, it's all mine if you wanna get down to the real deal.

But it is something I said I wanted and he agreed to do it for me. It is easier for me to push to reach my goal, if I have a little extra incentive. I know, I know, just losing the weight is great and all, but it really isn't always enough.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    What's wrong with B cups? More than a mouthful is a waste, you know.

*says all women with small boobies*

For serious. I've never had a guy complain that my larger than B cup boobs were wasteful. :huh:
    ^^Pretty much this.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Jovani is checking in! Lunch Time!

haha love it
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Rather interesting....I think its funny that so many place value on the almighty Breasticles.

Truly now, if you've seen one, you've seen them all...Nipples on the other hand....we all know THAT's where the fun is.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member

While I do not think there is anything wrong with B cups, the OP obviously prefers them a little larger - what's wrong with that?
  • Sarauk2sf

Nope - I do not say it and mine are not big.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    it's all about the booty.

You can build the booty. I am working on that.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Implants are interesting because most men I know hate them. They say they don't move, aren't as fun to play with as real breasts, and the important part is the nipple, anyway...not the size of the breast itself.

The same with peck implants. I know a guy at the gym with them, and it does not impress me any.

Meh...I am just more of a lover of the au naturale. To each their own!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Implants are interesting because most men I know hate them. They say they don't move, aren't as fun to play with as real breasts, and the important part is the nipple, anyway...not the size of the breast itself.

The same with peck implants. I know a guy at the gym with them, and it does not impress me any.

Perhaps she wants them for herself, not for anyone else?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257

most guys probably say they hate them when they never even experienced them. I know guys who say they prefer natural and when I ask if they ever experienced fake, they say no. :laugh:
    I was the same until I experienced fake...:bigsmile:
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Every single guy I know - and I know a LOT of guys and have a lot of guy friends - say that fake boobies are "fun to look at"... but when it comes down to getting busy, they don't like them.

Every one of them likes natural boobies no matter the size and yes, they DO comment on nipples being the big deal.
  • fp64
    fp64 Posts: 128 Member
    Who cares - I'm a leg man.
  • Boobs are awesome. End of story.
  • Sarauk2sf

Well, it's just as well most men will not be copping a feel - just her husband (I assume)
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member

For serious. I've never had a guy complain that my larger than B cup boobs were wasteful. :huh:

I've experienced A, B, C and D cups. I've had fun and enjoyed ALL of them.
  • It isn't quantity..................it's QUALITY!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member

While I do not think there is anything wrong with B cups, the OP obviously prefers them a little larger - what's wrong with that?

Not saying there is anything wrong with her personal preference. I am just puzzled as to why many women feel they are only attractive if they are large-chested.
  • I've experienced A, B, C and D cups. I've had fun and enjoyed ALL of them.

:drinker:

Boobs are boobs.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member

My Fs beg to differ.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member

Well, it's just as well most men will not be copping a feel - just her husband (I assume)

This. Her husband is obviously ok with it so that's the only opinion that matters besides her own.

Sorry, OP, I don't have implants so I don't have any useful advice for you.