10 - 12 Pack ABs

Options
Ok, I got sixer but understand it is very possible to get that 8, 10, or 12 pack of ABs. I work on a bunch of lower AB workouts and will admit I somewhat think I see a 8 pack coming on. If anyone has achieved this, let me know more or less tips, tricks and certain workouts with shakes to supplements on really concentrating on this area.

Thanks.:glasses:

Replies

• Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I have seen 8's but nothing more then that.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I have seen 8's but nothing more then that.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    6 packs are for weaklings...

arnold.jpg
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Wait-- a 12 pack? This I HAVE to see!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Yes, one of my managers said he was at a 10 while in the military and he has seen people with 12. I think i saw a swimmer with a 12 before. Its possible, I just think it might have something to do with tricking the body or something! To get insane results you have to think insane and do insane workouts!(thats just how i feel):bigsmile:
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Wait-- a 12 pack? This I HAVE to see!

If you count the pecs and traps as abs you get a 12 pack (if you had an 8 pack to start with)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Yes, one of my managers said he was at a 10 while in the military and he has seen people with 12.

Did he also tell you that he saw a flying Unicorn in the Land of Make Believe?

8 is as good as it gets...unless you are taking mind altering drugs.
  • nonstopper
    Options
    Yes, one of my managers said he was at a 10 while in the military and he has seen people with 12.

Did he also tell you that he saw a flying Unicorn in the Land of Make Believe?

8 is as good as it gets...unless you are taking mind altering drugs.

haha funny guy. Yea like I also said I have seen myself as well ;)

Anything is possible bRosUfF:glasses:
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    You usually see 8/10 packs on guys less than 200 lbs...just saying...
  • myofibril
    Options

haha funny guy. Yea like I also said I have seen myself as well ;)

Anything is possible bRosUfF:glasses:

Dude you must be trippin'

I guess it depends what you consider to be an abdominal muscle as shown below:

rectus%252520abdominis.jpg

You can have the illusion of a 10 - 12 pack I guess but it's not a physiological reality.

I guess you know what you have to do: lower body fat to less than 6% at a guess and lots of lower ab work....
  • nonstopper
    Options
    No, Lets go back in time. 12 pack ABs really existed. It is also in certain genetics. So some people already have them without trying. Your layout you just showed me is a Basic layout of a standard abdominal muscle group. 12 pack ABs is like super human. Its still very possible to achieve. Believe it or not. Im on a mission to do so and ill keep yall posted ;)
  • myofibril
    Options
    Believe it or not. Im on a mission to do so and ill keep yall posted ;)

Fair play.

Best of luck.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    No, Lets go back in time. 12 pack ABs really existed. It is also in certain genetics. So some people already have them without trying. Your layout you just showed me is a Basic layout of a standard abdominal muscle group. 12 pack ABs is like super human. Its still very possible to achieve. Believe it or not. Im on a mission to do so and ill keep yall posted ;)

ok.
  • binoybimbisaran
    Options
    There are guys with 10 packs, Fitness Model Ben Noy is one of them.
  • binoybimbisaran
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO1hChnEDLI

So what are you going to call this???