Locations, work outs types,

Options
Hey good morning all anyone in the Colorado area? would be great to see where everyone is located at not exactly but a general idea would be cool.

What type of gyms does everyone do?
Home workouts trainers involved?

I have read like alot on here and dont see much on what peoples goals are why they started would be highly interested to find out.

I myself am in Denver Colo.
BB blew out knees felt sorry for my self _ex firefighter. and Chef. got Fat went from 4.8 % BF to 15.9%BF blew up went from 200lbs to 232lbs- now back down to 214 lbs. since 2.5 weeks ago. training hard at a Fitness 19 with another BB, started the supplements again. not the HGH and steroids stopped those. Still have em but stopped. Got tired of wife saying I was fat LOL. Sex went down hill and gotten more in last week then a long time. LOL TMI i know but feels great plus great exercise, to bad it doesn't measure caloric output for that.
Goal is to compete again and feel better about myself.
married 16 .5 yrs and 6 kids

what is yours?

Lonnie Denver COLO

Replies

• Drkrimage2
    Options
    Hey good morning all anyone in the Colorado area? would be great to see where everyone is located at not exactly but a general idea would be cool.

What type of gyms does everyone do?
    Home workouts trainers involved?

I have read like alot on here and dont see much on what peoples goals are why they started would be highly interested to find out.

I myself am in Denver Colo.
    BB blew out knees felt sorry for my self _ex firefighter. and Chef. got Fat went from 4.8 % BF to 15.9%BF blew up went from 200lbs to 232lbs- now back down to 214 lbs. since 2.5 weeks ago. training hard at a Fitness 19 with another BB, started the supplements again. not the HGH and steroids stopped those. Still have em but stopped. Got tired of wife saying I was fat LOL. Sex went down hill and gotten more in last week then a long time. LOL TMI i know but feels great plus great exercise, to bad it doesn't measure caloric output for that.
    Goal is to compete again and feel better about myself.
    married 16 .5 yrs and 6 kids

what is yours?

Lonnie Denver COLO
  • vramage
    vramage Posts: 28
    Options
    :bigsmile: iam a from scotland and am currently working towards becoming a nurse/midwife iam married 2yrs now been togeather for 7yrs have 2 wee boys 5 and 1 been putting off droping the weight for awhile now blaming the baby fat lol im still youn only 23 so want to feel it and look it frumpy mum look i soooooooooo not me just cant wait to feel graet agian i currently work out at home i have just got myself a elliptial trainer as most ppl on here were ravin about them and i love it its great ive been here for 4 wks now and i have lost 15lbs now with 97 to go its alot but ill get there this sight seems to be the only thing thats worked for me.:flowerforyou: