P90X Core Synergistics

Options
Hi all,

I was going to try the P90X Core Synergistics video tonight. What are your thoughts? I am not very good at pushups but I can manage, is it super challenging?

Replies

• mtbke5
    mtbke5 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It is an amazing workout. Just modify the moves (as indicated) if you cannot complete them. This workout works your entire body.
  • sgarrard01
    sgarrard01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Core Synergistics is one of my faveroute P90x DVD's... dont ask me why, its fun and over before you know it!
  • matthew8387
    Options
    one of the best p90x dvds, it covers your whole body and goes by quick!
  • Marthaaah
    Options
    How did people input core synergistics in to My Fitness Pal?
  • timeasterday
    timeasterday Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I was going to try the P90X Core Synergistics video tonight. What are your thoughts? I am not very good at pushups but I can manage, is it super challenging?

It's my favorite exercise of recovery week. After the more difficult strength routines of the normal weeks, this one comes as a welcome change. Not easy by any means but fun as others have said. Just give it a try and pause it if you need a break. It helped me to watch it first to get familiar.
  • 1lisalou
    1lisalou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started P90x (lean schedule) today and started with Core Synergistics. It was challenging and I didn't get all the push ups in but, he does say to "go at your own pace". I definitely didn't get in as many as the video did but, I did plenty!