BUTTS!!!

Options
gotogirl81
gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
since there is a thread on boobs.. I figured why not the hiney? who loves a great butt. .. im a girl and 100% into men.. ( unless i have a few too many drinks.. but that is a rare occurrence :blushing: ) but there is something about a girls butt that i find attractive lol..

i personally think my butt looks pretty great for being the size that i am, maybe it was all the soccer/running.. through my youth.
I cant wait for it to get more shapely with weight loss/ exercise but other than that..I'm happy with what I have!!

Also who loves boyshort undies as much as me? i think there one of the best and most comfortable thing to wear!

and for a laugh.. how about these..

butt_pads.jpg

Replies

• fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Ok what was the question again?
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I have a flat *kitten*. :sad: :cry: :sad: :cry: :sad:
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I love my *kitten* but since I've been losing weight, it's been going away :grumble:

PS I do love boyshorts
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    I'm 100% an *kitten* woman!
  • fcp1234
    Options
    Oh..I thought we were showing them..I guess we are just talking about it, my bad
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    All those with concerns with the shape or size please submit pics so we can all properly finger out the answers.

-Your concerned Azzman
  • gotogirl81
    Options
    Oh..I thought we were showing them..I guess we are just talking about it, my bad

there wasn't really a question.. it's more like a butt appreciation thread..
  • Danardeener
    Options
    All those with concerns with the shape or size please submit pics so we can all properly finger out the answers.

-Your concerned Azzman

So now you're the Azzman?
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I have the greatest of all butts.
  • fcp1234
    Options

so we can all properly finger out the answers.

Really Azz?
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    yyyyyayyyyyy! butts!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Got to start somewhere, why not with the azz? We can get to the other problems later. Think of it like foreplay. :tongue:
  • gotogirl81
    Options
    what about those shapewear with the butt pads in them?? i think they look redic.

to each there own.. but how comfortable are they really? :laugh:
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I dunno...When ever I see a nice butt I cant help but think, they poop out of that thing.
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    Hmmm, I dunno...When ever I see a nice butt I cant help but think, they poop out of that thing.

What wrong with poop? We all poop...at least it's coming out of a nice *kitten*.
  • fcp1234
    Options

Where do people with flat butts poop out then?
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* looks damn good in lycra...especially the ones padded in chamois.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options

Where do people with flat butts poop out then?

Who cares? Nobody like a flat butt.

I kid I kid!!!
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE.. YOU OTHER BROTHERS CANT DENY!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I love my *kitten* but since I've been losing weight, it's been going away :grumble:

PS I do love boyshorts

Squats. Lot's of squats with lots of weight.