Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

BLOWTING

Ladies!...

Just curious how much does your weigh fluctuate during that time of the month?..about how much weigh do you go up with all the bloating and water retention?

Replies

• phxricky
    phxricky Posts: 54 Member
    I WORK OUT!!!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Anywhere from 2-5 pounds, typically.
  • 3-7 pounds usually. I think the most I've seen is 9(?) but am not certain. It's scary to see the scale climb up over the course of a few days but it's nice to watch it disappear just as quickly too!
  • I'm in the 2-5 range also. However, I've read it is normal for up to 7 pounds!
  • OTlove1
    OTlove1 Posts: 21 Member
    Gah such a frustrating time! lol. I try never to weigh myself during the monthly gift, but I would say probably anywhere from 5-8lbs for me. Luckily after 4-5 days, I go back to my same weight before I started. But I feel so yucky, so I try to drink as much water as possible and limit salt intake even more than usual during it.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    yep same, anywhere from 2 -5 pounds, depending on how much sodium I eat, ........if you keep your sodium intake down and drink lots of water, & exercise, that helps ALOT!!!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    I meant to add to my first reply that now that I exercise during TOM, it has helped some with water retention, I guess from the sweating? But still, I expect a gain when I weigh that quickly resolves itself after it's over.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    3 to 6 lbs. Sucks.