Any Gamers?

Options
Good morning all,
Well, this will be my second time around using MyFitnessPal, but this will be the first time I introduce myself to the community. It is my firm belief that before taking on a complete change in lifestyle, you need to have a good support group. Well, this is my request to get a support group going for myself and in turn I will do my best to help you out as well.

As you may have guessed from my Top Heading and Screen Name, I am a gamer and after many years of sitting behind a computer desk/screen it's time for me to reclaim a healthy waist line. I am going to be 35 in a few days and I have already made the following changes. I have given up on fast food and soda and my wife has got us eating "clean." I am avoiding sugar every way I can (my only limitation is in my coffee). I live in Washington state and there are so many things to do in this state that I feel I need to experience. I simply cannot do that sitting behind a computer screen. Most importantly, I simply cannot do that if I do not get back into shape. No more excuses, there is no further reasons as to why I cannot make this happen.

My name is Martin, and I am going to ReRollMyStats.