Question for Turbo Jam lovers

Options
Amy_B
Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
I am just curious what your fave TJ video is. I have added to my collection and currently have...

Turbo Sculpt
Cardio Parties 1, 2, and 3
Fat Blaster
Punch, Kick, Jam

Replies

• Amy_B
    Options
    No love, huh? :cry:
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    sorry i don;t do turbo jam i do hip hob abs and currently bought zumba
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Those are my faves. I tried 3T and didn't care for it. I'd say of those you listed, Punch Kick and Jam is my fave though.
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    AmyB- I love the Turbo Jam/ Turbo Kick products. My favorites are the Turbo Kick (class version of Turbo Jam). But, if I had to choose only a TJ workout fave...I'd go with Cardio Party 1. Classic! I also like the Punch, Kick, Jam.
  • Amy_B
    Options
    I like PKJ and CP 3 the best. LOVE TJ!!!
  • JenCoo
    Options
    Does anyone know the calorie counts for how much you burn doing each video?
    Thanks!!
  • Amy_B
    Options
    When I first started (190ish pounds at 5ft 4in), I burned 500-550 per 50 minute workout. I'd average 10 calories/minute. Now that I am smaller, I don't burn as many. It's more like 8-9 calories/minute.
  • bajangrl29
    bajangrl29 Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I have all except for CP2. I bought the max burn package. My fave is PKJ, Live Booty and lower body jam but I wish I could take moves from CP3, CP and pkj to create the best ever workout. Unfortunately I grew tired of the CP thing and moved on to Chalene Xtreme where my favorites were here Intervals dvds.

Michelle
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know the calorie counts for how much you burn doing each video?
    Thanks!!

That really depends on your weight and how hard you're working- to get a truly accurate count you need a heart rate monitor that measures calorie burn.
  • doob
    doob Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will go through phases where I love one and do it for a week or so then do another one and so on.

Right now I'm loving TJ live Booty sculpt. My thighs are on fire!! LOVING IT!

I also heart PKJ.
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Punch Kick & Jam has always been my favorite, but I do like Fat Blaster and the 'live' ones a lot - Cardio Party Remix and Booty Sculpt + Abs. I was so excited when the "Get on the Ball' workouts were coming out, but for me they were just mediocre.
  • Amy_B
    Options
    I might have to look into the Live ones then. Thanks!