Replies

• Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Resee's penut butter cups. So good!

Diet Dr. Pepper!!
  • TheJustPull
    Options
    Used to be cola. Drank toooo much! But I've switched to diet and drinking my soda stream soda at home
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    chocolate moose cheesecake. i win.
  • livehappy2
    livehappy2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter... I could (and may have from time to time) eat a whole jar in one sitting. And Wegman's Ultimate Chocolate Cake it is only the most amazing cake ever made.
  • LipstickandIron
    LipstickandIron Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with fast food. I love the greasy, salty, yumminess, but it is SO bad for you. I have it about once a week or every two weeks. LOVE french fries, onion rings, cheeseburgers, and chicken nuggets....damn, lol. I do enjoy chocolate every now and again too...
  • Cheryl_Catrair
    Cheryl_Catrair Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Three things are my absolute fave: Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Talenti Sea Salt Caramel gelato, and last but NOT least..... Flaming Hot Cheetos!!!!!!!
  • amyplaysflute
    amyplaysflute Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    A big bucket of popcorn at the movies to share with my boyfriend. Movie days end up being my cheat days..
  • Sherylmarlee
    Sherylmarlee Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    A "large as you can possibly make it" chocolate ice cream cone from DQ!! Nixing my guilty pleasure/addiction to Auntie Annes cinnamon sugar soft pretzels....the 12 step program for it sucks!!!
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wine and cheese=major weakness. ]
    Peanut butter & honey combo...spooned up or dripping on toast.
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Chocolate .....ANYTHING chocolate and vodka. If its fruity and drinkable I've probably tried it with vodka :blushing:
  • darkthistlefaery
    Options
    dates. dates are THE BEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. hands down. (order of deliciousness: medjool, deglet noor, khadrawi, and halawi).
  • oburley89
    oburley89 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    mexican food. and hawaiian food. all the greasy goodness from the chile rellano from Rodeo mexican restaurant here in hinesville, and all the salty deliciousness from kalua pig and cabbage from back home.
  • dovek11
    dovek11 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate..... oh yeah!
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I LOVE potatoes but sadly I have had to cut them out because once i start eating them in any form, i just CANT stop! lol
  • friloux88
    friloux88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    bread with oil and balsamic. so yummy.. but I could eat three days worth of calories in one sitting.. haha :)
  • Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Nuts. I love the damned things, cant get enough!
  • cindy4361
    Options
    I love my beer!! Throw in some chips and salsa and I'm a happy girl!
  • Jennaissance
    Options
    beer
  • pinky_pie
    Options
    Bad carbs (you know, white bread, pasta, rice); baked goods, chocolate and cheese. I don't deprive myself, but have cut down when I can.
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    Nuts. I love the damned things, cant get enough!

im not even touching that one colorfag