Have a dirty dirty mind?

Options

Replies

• LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with some "dirty talk" or whatever you want to call it, it's a weight loss site, yes, but it's OK to have fun. I get that..............However, I get SUPER bummed when people do nothing BUT THAT!!! I will delete someone like that in a second. I don't do the "PM me a dirty question game" (TMI, but it's really all about dirty ?'s) or straight up DIRTYYY talk and NOTHING about fitness. This IS a site for weight loss and support. Again, I'm not trying to be a hater, have your fun, I do! Just include something about fitness in there and tone it down a bit sometimes. The old, go ahead and play AFTER you finish your work should apply. This is just me though, nobody has to like it or agree.

This, I have to agree. I like dirty stuff once in a while but when it takes to much places in a life, I get plainly bored ... lol
    But hey... it's fun!
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with some "dirty talk" or whatever you want to call it, it's a weight loss site, yes, but it's OK to have fun. I get that..............However, I get SUPER bummed when people do nothing BUT THAT!!! I will delete someone like that in a second. I don't do the "PM me a dirty question game" (TMI, but it's really all about dirty ?'s) or straight up DIRTYYY talk and NOTHING about fitness. This IS a site for weight loss and support. Again, I'm not trying to be a hater, have your fun, I do! Just include something about fitness in there and tone it down a bit sometimes. The old, go ahead and play AFTER you finish your work should apply. This is just me though, nobody has to like it or agree.

I agree with you in a way-, but a sense of community at MFP is what keeps people coming back. If finding some friends with a sense of humor is what will keep someone accountable, then so be it!.

My two cents.

Also, I'm in.

Hey hey hey!!!! I resent that!! You're basically saying I don't have a sense of humor. Of course a sense of community is nice but is being dirty ALL the time the only way to keep that? Ask my friends, I have my fun, for sure!! All I'm saying is that it is a fitness site, hard to believe huh? So add some fitness in there from time to time, that's all.. I'm not arguing it, just my two cents.
  • move257
    Options
  • Tee0414
    Tee0414 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    great idea!
  • move257
    Options

This, I have to agree. I like dirty stuff once in a while but when it takes to much places in a life, I get plainly bored ... lol
    But hey... it's fun!

Heck yeah it is!! I'm not hating, honest!! BAH!! I'm done, I'm looking like a fool now. Have fun ya'll. :D
  • rhall9058
    rhall9058 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hey, count me in. I'm always lookin for good entertainment!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • Onperch
    Onperch Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Count me in !
  • Nath07
    Nath07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Giddy up!!!!
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    Just wanted to insert a Moderators note here. Groups that mark their status as "mature" will not be found by users who do not turn off Group "Safe Search".

The Guidelines 14-20, including swearing, only refer to the public forums and NOT to private groups.

Enjoy your group :smile:

Cheers,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • ractrev
    ractrev Posts: 426
    Options
    Yes please!
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    Will there be strangers with candy?:bigsmile:
  • moran1917