Thought I'd show my face. :)

Options
Hi there. Name's Chuck. Been using the MyFitnessPal for a while now, but haven't really looked at the site.

It's been kind of a an up and down year so far. Managed to lose 15 pounds at the beginning of the year, but stopped dieting and exercising once I started feeling better. That was a mistake, haha. I ended gaining those 15 pounds back and then some, so here I am again, trying to lose more mass.

I had actually lost about 90 pounds at one point (325 -> 230) and managed to keep it down for a little while, though it did fluctuate a bit. It wasn't until I left school and started working that it started to go up pretty fast. I guess it doesn't help that I work for McDonald's, am I right?

I would really love to get back down to 230 again and to feel the energy that came with being mostly in better physical condition. According to the BMI, 230 is still overweight in comparison to my height, 6'5", but what does it know? Ah well.

I could use some friends out there to kind of help me along. That would be quite great, actually. A little encouragement from like-minded folks goes a long way.

So, there you go. Hope you enjoyed that as much as I enjoyed writing it. :)

Replies

• scorepiyo
    scorepiyo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey Chuck (and all) that is pretty much my boat I am in, feel free to friend me, this is the second journey for me too