Plastic Surgery HELP!!!

Options
Hi! :happy:

I've been on MFP for almost a year FAITHFULLY. I have lost over 65 pounds (10ish lbs before i got serious on MFP) :drinker:

I have toned so much of my body, but the problem remains. . . the good ol triceps. I have lost TONS of weight in my arms, i can tell, other people can tell, and pictures tell ALL. . . Well, I recently went to a cousins wedding. . Being confident, as i am, i wore a BEAUTIFUL sleeveless dress. . it hugged my curves and showed some sexy skin, but not too much.

I was looking at pictures and noticed, like REALLY noticed, that my arms do NOT match my body. I have been working ALL parts of my body and my arms too(pushups, dips, over the head weights etc), bc they need some of the MOST work and yet i see ZERO difference, but i feel muscle in my biceps. And I've been patient... seeing other difference and my triceps stay the same :frown: :sad:

My sister asked me the CRAZIEST question, upon commenting about my arms...... "Would you ever go under the knife?" Now, I've NEVER been one to get plastic surgery to make my body the way i want it. . . I believe hard work and dedication make a BETTER story and healither too . . . . So, It dawned on me though. . She MIGHT just be right. . . i have lost so much weight that the extra "loose" skin might ALWAYS be there, if i don't get it sawed off!!!!!! That is the ONLY problem I have. I have a little tummy left and need more toning, etc etc etc. . . but my triceps make me want to hide them, but i'm so confident elsewhere. I feel AMAZINGLY sexy naked (too bad i'm single :laugh: ) But my arms. . . . yep, not happenin :noway: ... Has anyone "went under the knife" after losing a considerably amount of weight or know someone? I feel like I'm cheating, but my Best Friend says no, my sister says no . . so i'm going to get a THIRD opinion... from my BIGGEST motivator! :flowerforyou:

Suggestions, comments. . . Other :flowerforyou:

Thank You SSSSOOO MUCH :bigsmile: