Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fat blocking Pepsi

Replies

• jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Just why!?!

Here's a better idea, just don't drink soda and then you won't have to worry about compensating for it by passing your other food more quickly.. lol

I haven't had soda on a regular basis in 8 years. I have soda maybe twice a year. Not missing anything.. Now it tastes gross.. lol
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    real-life1.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA.

I have long attributed my frequent tooting and pants-bombing to my weight loss. Nothing to see here, folks. Nothing to see here..... *holding pants away from body, hobbles off*
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    real-life1.jpg

12039831.jpg
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Wait..what?
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Why do they keep trying to come up with crap to encourage people to eat/drink more chemicals and junk? Why not just subsidise healthy food - if you're not eating all the sugar and fat you don't have to worry about blocking it. It will be all so popular til 30 years down the track when it is found to cause cancer like everything else.... bloody nuts I say!
  • auroranflash
    Why do they keep trying to come up with crap to encourage people to eat/drink more chemicals and junk? Why not just subsidise healthy food - if you're not eating all the sugar and fat you don't have to worry about blocking it. It will be all so popular til 30 years down the track when it is found to cause cancer like everything else.... bloody nuts I say!

Some of us like chemicals and junk!

HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF THE TWINKIE DIET ?

Woman-Caught-Eating-Junk-Food.jpg
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    ^ OMFG those donuts look AMAZING right now
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Pepsi laced with Alli?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQec_4HI4EuKvzpy8OLzCg5FQxpDQJu8_P7nhDhUZu7qpTFjeEuZA
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Doesn't surprise me at all. These companies will do anything to get you to buy their product. This is big business at its finest.

Just think of the value that magic pill will have. You know, the one where you can take it once a day and you can eat every fat, sugar, and cholesterol, laden food you can get your hands on with no ill effect? Man, that would be one valuable pill.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    real-life1.jpg

12039831.jpg

23472256.jpg
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member

thats not a twinkie dearie
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,289 Member
    Where else can you see Piccard's penis and Keanu in a Beatle-cut? Touche.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Fat blocking Pepsi cleanse! I am so in for this.
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member

The bathroom at McD's is going to be busier than usual.

Haha, no doubt!
  • auroranflash

thats not a twinkie dearie

twinkie-2.jpg

Here's a factory for you, then.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    real-life1.jpg

12039831.jpg

23472256.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFRocdW_fjwqq_b7Igejuu3RurlvB53-TEroVUwVL4NIrv_5nk7Q
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member

I've heard of the Twinkie Defense.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    real-life1.jpg

Or just a Fantasy ....
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Well, hot damn! I'm returning my food scale, running shoes, and all that produce I just bought. Gonna spend my refund $$$ shipping some Pepsi Special over here from Japan!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    real-life1.jpg

12039831.jpg

23472256.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFRocdW_fjwqq_b7Igejuu3RurlvB53-TEroVUwVL4NIrv_5nk7Q

21640904.jpg