Starting over, yet again!

Options
As the first day of a new month, I am putting everything else behind me. All other failed attempts will be forgotten and only success will be my focus. The past few months have been a tug-o-war with my weight and I am going to put a stop to it today. I reset my goals, and started today with a clean slate. I am excited to stick with it all week and see my progress at my next weigh in. No more "bad days" or "bad meals" that turn into weekends of bad eating. I'm going to try my hardest to stop those bad eating habits and really take this seriously. I feel really motivated (especially after my weigh in today!) & I am determined to not let myself be my own worst enemy. I CAN DO THIS!!!!

CW 2/1/10: 155
GW : 135

Replies

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    You can do it.....take one day at a time!
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    congrats on restarting!!!!!! good luck!!!
  • nroesler
    Options
    I am right here in the same boat with you! Good luck!
  • wendyrezvani
    Options
    Take it a day at a time..YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • Bthack
    Bthack Posts: 48
    Options
    Thanks!!! & good luck to all of you too!! I feel like writing out my goals & plans might help me stay accountable. (Like no more late night eating, or only buying healthy choices at the store so there is zero temptation). I'm going to check in too and post my progress so that it helps me stay on track! Feel free to join me & let me know how your progress is going as well :)