Losing weight to have a baby!?!?!

Options
One of my main reason to get my health under control is so my husband and I can try for a baby. Right now I'm a diabetic and really need to lose weight and get my health under control before trying.

I was hoping to find some other women on here that is also trying to lose weight to have a baby. I could really use the support and it would be nice to find other women with the same goal in mind.

Replies

• pamelak5
    pamelak5 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I already had a baby but am dropping some pounds, getting into healthy eating habits and establishing a solid workout routine to prepare for my next pregnancy. I have a bum foot and don't want too much added weight on it. Feel free to add me :)
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request!
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    One of the many reasons I am working on losing this weight. I want to have another one but my hubby is fine with just one. We'll see what happens. But it's not even an option right now. So...I'll send you a friend request! :)
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am not looking to have kids for another 3 years or so, but this is always in the back of my mind! I want to be in great shape beforehand. Good luck and feel free to add me for support!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Though I am not trying YET for baby, my long term goal IS to have healthy habits and enough weight lost pre-baby, and to maintain healthy eating and exercise during pregnancy. Here's to healthy mama's!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hi hun that is one of my reasons as well. I am also a diabetic and have pcos which makes things a little bit more difficult. If you need a friend feel free to add me
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Add me :-) :-). That's one of my main reasons too :-) :-) :-)
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see I aint the only one out there!