All the support I can get

I am 5'3 and 209lbs and 33 years old. I have been trying on and off for a few months to loose weight but with no success. So here I am I try to get in 15 mins a day with cardio and have started using bands today which was about 10 mins. I am new to the calorie counting thing and it is alot of work. Yes I know anything worth having takes work. So any tips or help is very welcomed.

Replies

• AlanisT
    AlanisT Posts: 46 Member
    Hi I'm also new. I am 5'6" and weigh 222. I also have a really hard time wiht the calorie counting thing, I didn't think it would be as hard as it is but your right, it is worth it. If you need support I would be glad to be there for you. :flowerforyou:
  • Hi Terry! I love cucumber and baby carrots. If I have to dip them in something, let it be lemon pepper, or black-bean "hummus" seasoned perhaps a little with tomato paste and chipotle, and/or onion/garlic powder.

I have a bicycle I want to use, but I'm afraid of it, and as the weather gets colder I find excuses easy. At least I've been out for a good brisk walk two mornings in a row!

Oh, I like the flower!! :flowerforyou:
  • Hi and let me welcome you to MFP,

I count my calories for almost everything I eat, and keep tabs on what I do for exercise, be it cardio(mainly) or strength. I also have my fitbit pedometer linked into the site so it helps me keep tabs on calories burnt that I might not have caught with exercise alone. Since doing this I have lost almost 13 lbs and have about 25 more before my goal.

Feel free to add me as a friend and I will certainly do my best to offer you support and encouragment.