I never knew!

Options
I had a rough weekend... really rough. Couldn't even get out of bed to go to work. I was just in a funk all week and weekend actually.

Then it hit me... I hadn't been to the gym in awhile, just been doing 30 min on the elliptical at home and calling it good.

My roommate/gym buddy dragged me out of bed and to the gym today. I got on that elliptical and stayed on for over 45 minutes and just wanted to keep going.

I never realized just what a difference in my mood and my well being just working out makes.

I feel amazing. The funk has gone. And I burned more calories than I can even count. So many that I'm allowing a blueberry beer with dinner!

Keep it up everyone and stay smiling!

Replies

• Torah77
    Options
    Good for you!! I really believe being in a high energy atmosphere that motivates you, rather than working out from home in your own space is what did it for you:) Keep up the good work.

Tamara
  • kdabis
    kdabis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I know right! Exercising gives you so much more energy, you feel so awesome!!!!

Where i normally do my pilates, my bf and his dad put up a big screen tv (and its not like its a new one either) and now they wont leave the area, & i like to exercise quietly alone. :/ its like they don't want me to lose weight. I felt good last night though, i brisk walked, did lungs, did some uphills, ran down hill. ...man are my legs hurting today! >.< hahaha

Good job though! Gotta give your friend some kudos too for helping you get out of that funk.