Striiv?

I had linked mine up with MFP for like a day but its adjusted calories bothered me...I felt like it was saying I had burned too many calories by just walking around my house. I finally unlinked it. Anyone else?

Replies

• ariesmom07
    ariesmom07 Posts: 57 Member
    bump.
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    I have a FitBit, not a Striiv. Other than having a problem today, how do you like it?
  • stupxdgxrl
    stupxdgxrl Posts: 55 Member
    I've been using the Striiv app now for 3 days. It seems to be working properly for me....

I had a co-worker download it, link it and it was not working properly for them. It was giving them negative calories burned and tons of it!
  • stupxdgxrl
    stupxdgxrl Posts: 55 Member
    I should have knocked on wood...... cause I just looked at MFP app and Striiv has messed everything up. ugh.
  • ariesmom07
    ariesmom07 Posts: 57 Member
    I want a fitbit!!! Can't afford it though :/ I just really feel like the striiv app is saying I burned way too many calories and when it adjusts my MFP I end up with so many calories left at the end of the day its ridiculous. I only used it the one day and ditched it. I still use it if I go on a walk somewhere outdoors to keep track of my time and calories but it always says I burned way more calories than MFP does when I log them.
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    I have a Fitbit and unlinked it from MFP because of the adjustments it was making. I note how many calories it calculated I burned in the notes section of my food diary and only log my activity on MFP.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    I hear they are working on making the adjustments more accurate...I downloaded it to compete with other mfp friends only to find out that you can only add fb friends at this time :(
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    I have a Fitbit and unlinked it from MFP because of the adjustments it was making. I note how many calories it calculated I burned in the notes section of my food diary and only log my activity on MFP.

Good advice!! I'm thinking about doing something similar.