Needing to pee a lot makes me happy...

Options
2»

Replies

• AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    Peeing all of the time was my first NSV right before I joined MFP. I also loved that my urine was clearer & that made me so happy because my doctor & parents my whole life always told me that my urine was too dark & it wasn't good. A toast to peeing healthily! :laugh:
  • jacqui250
    Options
    The biggest problem with having to pee all the time is using my super-sore worked out legs to lower myself down and back up again!
    [/quote

I'm the same! I need a toilet seat raiser and grab rail lol x
  • chrishg
    chrishg Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The washrooms in my workplace are long walk from my desk. I really should get a pedometer and start claiming all these bathroom treks back as exercise calories. (Alternatively, I have been tempted to buy a bucket but alas it's an open plan office).
  • enissimon
    Options
    It's great to see I'm not crazy after all!! When I started drinking the proper amount of water and peeing lots, I was so happy seeing all those toxins and dark urine going down the drain.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    May you gush forth many golden rivers then... ;-)

Amen!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Farting makes me happy.
  • enissimon
    Options
    Quick, Pull my finger!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I agree!! It's kind of embarrassing at work because I have to walk by my entire department to get to the bathroom (and I literally go at least every 2 hours) so they prob think I have issues...but whatever! We are awesome!
  • 294Rich
    294Rich Posts: 171 Member
    Options
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Who said it does..?
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Personally I find it a big old pain in the *kitten* having to go pee pee all the time :angry: