late night craving

Options
2»

Replies

• jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Have a Fiber One Brownie. :)

those are very good! only 90 or 100 calories!

I actually have a box of these sitting on my bookshelf. Because sometimes I feel like I need a little something , but know if I make it to the kitchen in the middle of the night Ill splurge.
  • filmorependrgn
    Options
    When I really can't shake late night munchies, I grab a bowl of popcorn. This requires a popcorn popper, which is approx $25~$30 on amazon.

While the popcorn is pouring out of the spout, occasionally spritz some Pam on the popcorn. Also add salt to taste.

An entire mixing bowl of popcorn (1/4 cup unpopped) has the following approximate values:

Cal: 160
    Fat: 1g
    Dietary Fiber: 7g
    Protein: 5g
    Iron: 8%

Sodium is to-taste, obviously.
  • lorishultis
    lorishultis Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE frozen grapes!!!!!! Just seperate them from the vine; wash them and toss them in a bowl in the freezer. I keep some for the kiddos too and sometimes we freeze straberries and other fruits (or I cheat and buy frozen) and we use them in place of ice...
  • lorishultis
    lorishultis Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    you can also try the skinny cow products. Typically they are only around 100 calories. They have icecream chocolate snacks...very delish! Does not taste like diet food at all.

Love the Cow and my wekness is ice cream; hence frozen fruit, lol
  • testease
    testease Posts: 220
    Options
    I always have cravings at night so, i just switch to eating the bulk of my calories at night so i could have what i wanted.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    how about eating multi grain cheerios? is that ok? or too many carbs?

perfectly fine. go for it if they satisfy the cravings!
  • tripn404
    tripn404 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm a chocolate lover soooo I'll suggest what I do...1st drink a glass of water i know i know you drink a lot but itll get the full affect, then 1tbsp of chocolate peanut butter (a healthy kind like justin's Not nutella) or a square of extra dark chocolate Lindt 85% is my fav
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    WAIT?!......We talking about food? hmmmm I too get cravings but I think we differ in what cravings you desire at midnight....lol
  • Belliny
    Options
    yeah i've seen the skinny cow stuff they look great! I'm just afraid I'm going to be eating those everyday if i have them laying around the house lol.

The fiber One brownie i haven't had yet..imma get some of those =)

and I love frozen grapes too =)

thanks for the help...
  • Belliny
    Options
    WAIT?!......We talking about food? hmmmm I too get cravings but I think we differ in what cravings you desire at midnight....lol

HAHAHA YOU ARE FUNNY!!!