Skinny my whole life until now...

Options
Hi, I'm Lisa. People used to think I was anorexic weighing usually around 100 lbs. (I was 21) one husband, three kids and a little over a decade later, I'm pushing 160. I don't want to be 100 ever again but I'm hoping for 135ish. I also don't expect to lose it overnight. Recently quit coffee and only drinking water. I'm learning new dance routines and keeping it as close to 1200 calories as my animal instincts allow. Looking for motivational buddies to share tips with. Thanks for reading. :)

Replies

• Kline123
    Options
    :smile: Hey! I am just starting my journey to lose weight, exercise, and eating healthy. I want to lose weight, but also adopt a healthy lifestyle that becomes natural to me. I am 5'0 and never had a weight issue until the last 6 or 7 years. I have an underactive thyroid, along with other health issues (nothing too serious, thank God), and have substituted eating fattening foods for other things. This site has helped me so much, and the people on here are so supportive. I will send you a friend request, trying to get as much support as I can. Good luck on your journey, believe in yourself!
  • cyndymar
    Options
    Would love to motivate add me CYNDYMAR
  • whyldebear
    whyldebear Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    morning ladys, im up for all the help i can get so feel free to be my friend too. xx