RevAbs

Options
I'm about to finish insanity for the second time and I want to try something new. I was thinking about Revabs! have you done it? did you like it? is it as fun as insanity? have you got satisfying results?

Replies

• cravingskinnybody
    cravingskinnybody Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    bumb! cause there's no replies yet..
  • BradHallFitness
    BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    If you've made it through Insanity twice, RevAbs might bore you a little. It's a great workout for sure but intensity wise it's a little less. Many people have gotten some great results with RevAbs. Personally if you've done Insanity twice I'd move up to Insanity Asylum and then Asylum volume 2.
  • cravingskinnybody
    Options
    If you've made it through Insanity twice, RevAbs might bore you a little. It's a great workout for sure but intensity wise it's a little less. Many people have gotten some great results with RevAbs. Personally if you've done Insanity twice I'd move up to Insanity Asylum and then Asylum volume 2.
    is there any other options?
  • cravingskinnybody
    Options
    I need new ideas!
  • coachlove
    Options
    After Insanity, I did RevAbs to give my body a break. Although the intensity level was as extreme as Insanity, t was a very effective workout. What you do next really depends on your specific goals as this point in your fitness journey.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I've never tried Insanity, but I've been very happy with P90X...not fun so much as very effective...tedious and boring, but then I find anything I have to do more than once or twice tedious and boring, so I might not have the most average perspective on that one. I have RevAbs, but I haven't tried it yet...was going to start after this round of P90X is over around the 10th of January.
  • timeasterday
    timeasterday Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    I just started Phase 2 of RevAbs. I haven't done Insanity yet so I can't compare the two. But I like the results so far. I felt I needed a stronger core before moving on to P90X and Insanity so that's why I started RevAbs. It's actually a lot of leg work - almost as much legs as abs. I can definitely feel the change in my body and my scale tells me my body fat is dropping. No six pack yet but I'm not really expecting one (I don't eat like they suggest and I won't give up my weekend beer or two).