Replies

• sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I would say I am pear shaped:
    chest: 34
    waist: 27
    hips: 37

I believe no matter how much weight loss, I will always have wider hips.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I would say I am pear shaped:
    chest: 34
    waist: 27
    hips: 37

I believe no matter how much weight loss, I will always have wider hips.

I the same hunni iv only just learnt that I have a pear shape but I see ladies with measurements like mine an there hips look ALOT smaller than mine and waist etc I wasn't sure what the normal measurements are with a women with a pear shape figure either xx
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I haven't measured myself in forever ... But here's mine,, and honestly I don't know wtf I am lol now that I lost the weight anyone have a clue? Lol

5 3/4 -wrist
    25 1/2 -waist
    31-hips
    32- chest

Anyone know ❤❤❤? Lol because I'd love to know ????☺

Also I've lost all of my boobies :sad: used to be a 34 C no matter what weight.. Psh I'd rather not say now lol:drinker:
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    I haven't measured myself in forever ... But here's mine,, and honestly I don't know wtf I am lol now that I lost the weight anyone have a clue? Lol

5 3/4 -wrist
    25 1/2 -waist
    31-hips
    32- chest

Anyone know ❤❤❤? Lol because I'd love to know ????☺

Also I've lost all of my boobies :sad: used to be a 34 C no matter what weight.. Psh I'd rather not say now lol:drinker:

You sound like your a larger frame hourglass hunni there's ment to be a 9 inch diffrence between you chest and weakest but I think that bull x
  • SweetCheekszx0
    Options
    You know I spent thrifty minutes googling how to do the calculation and even if I do it by ratio my *kitten* is in between a pear and an apple according to live strong lmao an hourglass according to YouTube and a pear according to body image I five the f up lol
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    You should try gok won hunni he is good for all that but your 100% not an Appel hahaha x
  • SweetCheekszx0
    Options
    What is gok won lol???
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Oh my god he is a Chinese gay man from England and he is a fashion fanatic he gets people that are so low on confidence they dnt go out there house an builds them up hat much they end up being naked in a shop window and walking down a cat walk with 100s of people watching in there knickers and bra type him in on google he has got a website an it tells you what dog shape you are etc xx
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Hmm mine says medium height hour glass hahah x I'm deffo a pear x
  • aphid
    aphid Posts: 47
    Options
    waist 25, hips 34, bust 33, under bust 30
  • SweetCheekszx0
    Options
    See I'm posting my success story's this *kitten* is frustrating with getting the pics up lol ill google him tho ;) thanks lol
  • jenneal89
    Options
    Bust: 30
    Under bust: 26
    Waist: 24
    Hips: 33.5
    Bicep unflexed: 9
    Bicep flexed: 10 (I have tiny arms)
    Wrist: 5.75

I'm 5'6"
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    My Pal posted the comment below yesterday about Body gallery. I tried it and was surprised to see someone's photo that had my body shape, they were even wearing my shorts lol! :noway:

Go to "My body gallery"...a website where REAL people put their pics on. Pick your height, weight, shirt size, pants size and body type...and see pics of REAL people.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    My Pal posted the comment below yesterday about Body gallery. I tried it and was surprised to see someone's photo that had my body shape, they were even wearing my shorts lol! :noway:

Go to "My body gallery"...a website where REAL people put their pics on. Pick your height, weight, shirt size, pants size and body type...and see pics of REAL people.

You my little doll are amazing .... I hate my body but this lady looks HOT and it the same as mine ,
  • SweetCheekszx0
    Options
    Okay I'm gonna try it now too lmao ❤????
  • SweetCheekszx0
    Options
    The results I'm getting the pears look just like the hour glasses at 5ft 0 and 110 lbs lol
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Im 5'8", 138-140 pounds atm:

Bust: 32
    Hips: 35
    Bicep unflexed: 10
    Bicep flexed: 12

When I was ~185-190 my measurements were:

Bust: 39 (lol depressing!! I used to have boobs..)
    Waist: 33
    Hips: 43
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Im 5'8", 138-140 pounds atm:

Bust: 32
    Hips: 35
    Bicep unflexed: 10
    Bicep flexed: 12

When I was ~185-190 my measurements were:

Bust: 39 (lol depressing!! I used to have boobs..)
    Waist: 33
    Hips: 43

I had 43" hips when I was 185 ... You have done amazing hunni x
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Dont know if Im meant to be in pear or hourglass but my mum always said I was a pear.
    Here goes...

Bust: 40
    Underbust: 33
    Waist: 32
    Hips: 41
    Wrist: 5.5
    Bicep: 12