TapOut XT vs BodyCombat

Options
Which program is better? I have done Insanity 3X and p90x 2 times, but I need something different. Which should I order?

Replies

• jeffmillernz
    Options
    I think Body Combat is still in pre-order mode so if you want something now you should do TapouT XT. Plus- Tapout XT was the first of the new breed of MMA inspired extreme workouts (after poorly produced GSP Rush Fit) so it kind of seems like Beachbody is copying them. I like you had done P90x and Insanity and liked them both and got in great shape. I also really like Shaun T and Tony Horton. I did TapouT XT a few weeks ago and loved it. Got great results like it did with P90x and Insanity but for some reason I enjoyed these workouts more. I liked the theme of fighting even though i am not a huge MMA or UFC fan. I just think it kind of helped push through the hard work to have something in my head aside from actual workouts or body movements. I am sure Les Mills Combat will be good (most Beach Body workouts are) but the marketing video with them screaming at me kind of turned me off a bit. I will probably end up buying it anyway so I can mix it up and compare to TapouT XT but I really loved Tapout XT and give it a very high review. Hope that helps.
  • deadeye37
    Options
    Tapout XT is a fun and challenging workout! I would definitely recommend doing it. I did P90X and Insanity. Tapout XT falls in between it. Cardio isn't as intense as Insanity, but better than P90X. It also builds/tones more muscle than Insanity, but not as much as P90X. However, Tapout XT is, by far, the workout that hits the core EVERY workout. There's a reason why pretty much everyone is walking away with defined abs (read 6 packs for guys and defined abs for gals).

You only need bands and some weight gloves!