Shifting the baby weight!

Options
Anybody else out there working on getting rid of their baby weight? I have a five month old and am currently 153lbs, working initially on getting back to 140 then pushing to get back down to 135 in the New Year!

I'm looking for MFP buddies to help me along the way, always helps to have someone in the same position as you. It's not always easy with a little one...my saviour is MFP and Wii Fit!!

Cakey x

Replies

• marathon_mama
    marathon_mama Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Me! I don't have any friends yet :(.
  • annams76
    annams76 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Stay focused and you both can do it. I am still very heavy 3 years after having my daughter and I did it to myself and now I am struggling with getting the weight off. It is like my body is used to having it there and wants it to say. It is now my time to fight it off. Good luck ladies!!!
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    its a long road, remember how long it took to put it on!! dont forget to log your breast feeding (if you are feeding) you need energy to look after a baby. add me if you like, Good luck on your journey :)
  • CakeyBakey
    CakeyBakey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, good luck with your weight loss!

C
  • NVM87
    NVM87 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes my son is 22 months and I'm still try to shift it! It's more the pouch that's the problem fom having a ceasarean. I've got about 8 kilos to go.