Just how COLD is it in your office?

Options
oregonzoo
oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
I am telling you, if I wore nothing under my coat nobody would ever know. Because I don't take the thing off in here..

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Replies

• escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    My office is either too cold or too hot, there is no middle ground!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    My office is so flipping cold that I usually don't have to worry about putting my lunch in the 'fridge.... it's just fine on my desk.
  • mchapman0377
    mchapman0377 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same in my office! The ac has been on lately and it's only 30-40 degrees outside! And I sit under one of the vents, so a nice cold breeze goes down my back every few hours. =\
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Not as cold as it is outside... Actually, since I've moved desks, it's been quite nice!
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Far too warm today, I have the windows wide open, for Scotland in November that's not normal. I bumped into the building caretaker, a few folk from offices downstairs complained they were cold earlier in the week so he turned up the heating, it's milder outside today too = clammy afternoon ahead!!! Just as well I am in the office alone today!
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Same in my office! The ac has been on lately and it's only 30-40 degrees outside! And I sit under one of the vents, so a nice cold breeze goes down my back every few hours. =\

^^This. My boss' office is too hot for his liking so he keeps the AC turned up and the rest of us freeze. It gets so cold in here some of the ladies fingers turn blue.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

^^This. My boss' office is too hot for his liking so he keeps the AC turned up and the rest of us freeze. It gets so cold in here some of the ladies fingers turn blue.
    My nose is always cold. SOmetimes I Have to sit on my hands...
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Please all come to Scotland and keep me company!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    They made fun of me because last year I had a blanket and wore fingerless gloves until I got a small space heater
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    My office is toasty warm. The meeting room I just spent all morning in was freezing though. Some berk had put the air con that couldn't be switched off.
  • sapphire318
    sapphire318 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Mine is always freezing!:sad: .... I keep my electric heater on year-around!
  • mchapman0377
    mchapman0377 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    They made fun of me because last year I had a blanket and wore fingerless gloves until I got a small space heater

Ha! Me too! I have my blanket & fingerless gloves ready to go for this year. One year I had a Snuggie that I wore. I don't have a space heater, though I'd love one.
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    The A/C is stuck on and it is freezing in here. We have had ppl here to fix it, but they are still working on it and this has been a week now. I have a mini heater running but it is sooo cold!

I feel like I could store ice cream in here! LOL
  • chcunningham
    chcunningham Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My office is freezing! I have on 2 pairs of socks a thermal top under a long sleeve shirt and I'm still cold.... Dang how many more months to spring/summer?
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I work in a snuggie most of the day...and crocheting up myself (as well as my co-workers) some fingerless gloves....to match our snuggies.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness I'm the boss. Lol
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Well... I generally always have my blanket on... a hoodie and my jacket. It has only been around 10F outside so its not even that cold, I dread when it gets to -40F because at that point I am ready to start a fire with all my paperwork.
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Always cold in our office summer/winter it doesnt matter.
    Probably doesnt help that my desk is right under a vent.
    I bought my self a heater and always wear a vest/hoodie/jacket. Keeps me happy and warm.
    My managers office vents, have been know to freeze in the winter, she often wears her winter coat at her desk lol
  • HayleyHat
    Options
    It's always far too hot! We can't switch off the heating.
  • ginandchocolate
    ginandchocolate Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Freezing, I always have my coat on and last year it was so bad, we all had to have blankets and gloves on