Calling all college girls

2»

Replies

• margaretfogs
    margaretfogs Posts: 4 Member
    College can be such a rough time if you're trying to lose weight! Unhealthy habits are all around you and the stress DEFINITELY doesn't help - finals week, anyone?

I'm 20 and a junior in college, and am at my highest weight right now and am really hoping to lose about 20 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    I'm 23 and working on my second degree :) Feel free to add me! I gained most of my weight in culinary school and I've maintained that since starting university for nutrition, now I'm trying to get back to a normal weight range and be healthy!
  • Same boat! I'm 21, in my 4th year of school and since high school I have gained 40 pounds, then lost almost 30, then put 35 back on again. That's where I am now, and it's been completely frustrating. But now I'm really trying to get back on track and lose the weight for good! It's been a challenge being at college, but we can do it!

Feel free to add me! I would really like some people like me to learn from!
  • Katey12891
    Katey12891 Posts: 41 Member
    Hi Im 20 and just finished my first year of an accounting diploma. Add me! I know how hard it is to lose weight when your studying!