Getting all my calories in

Options
I KNOW this is important. I'm having a tough time getting all my calories in, especially on days that I exercise. Any suggestions?

Replies

• joehayes999
    joehayes999 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I try to make up any deficit by having cereal bars available, a bar that is low in sugar but high in carbs. If you are already over on carbs than a low carb breakfast cereal. Hope that helps and good luck.
  • diehard412
    diehard412 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    hello there... i have the same problem. after a intense workout i dont find myself hungry. but that is the best time to eat cause ur metabolism is up. so after i work out i will make myself eat even if im not hungry. also i find that little protein bars do help. they are small enough where u dont feel like ur eating alot but could make you feel full :)
  • samueleketorp
    samueleketorp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What's your calorie goal after you've put in all your workouts and how much below are you when you think you're done?

I would consider high calorie proteinshakes and such if you're actually working out so much that your regular diet gives you too big a caloriedeficit.

/S
  • stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    When I workout I am allowed almost 1700 calories. Sometimes I have 300-400 calories left during that day.
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    As long as you consume 1200 calories every day, I would think you would be fine. That's how much your body needs to function. If you have 1700 after working out and you leave 500-600 free, you should be fine...On the 600 days, eat some veggies and dressing to make up the 100.

I am no expert, but this is how I do it. I feel better, I am energized, and I am still losing weight. Just try to stay over 1200 consumed...