Almost to my goal weight - 106 lbs lost :) (pics included)

Options
124»

Replies

• lorettakay
    lorettakay Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look amazing!
  • siehatsdrauf
    siehatsdrauf Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I love your story! You and your family can be so proud to have such an active mom/ wife! Keep the good work up :)
  • mica06
    mica06 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. You're such an inspiration.
  • berdellazf
    Options
    great story- keep it going- I have done Weight Watchers before and had success but the key is, tracking and the accountablity and exercise. I love this program. There is no magic to losing weight, no magic shake or pill. You have to exercise, drink lots of water and eat right and journal.
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    So fabulous! You have done such an amazing job and are such an inspiration!
  • 9410hayden
    9410hayden Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great work!! Awesome job!!!
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Awesome ! You look amazing :] congrats on the loss!
  • tbrancs
    tbrancs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    that's AMAZING! and inspiring! you go girl!
  • rjh1975
    rjh1975 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone :heart: It has really sucked sometimes but, overall, I'm amazed at how much I embraced this whole process. I have never liked working out and now it's become such an integral part of my daily routine that I couldn't imagine not doing it. One of my friends celebrated his birthday recently at a climbing wall and, when he invited my husband and me, I didn't even hesitate before replying "yes" when, a year ago, I wouldn't have even considered it. I am so happy to have my life back and I've really enjoyed watching other MFP members getting theirs back as well :happy:
  • sandrahermione
    Options
    Mum of four lost weight after the first two then after the last two about 8 pounds stayed ( muscle from lifting too). People say I look great at 147lbs but I want my 140 lbs body back and be fit for my family. You are so inspiring.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    You have done a WONDERFUL job! You look great!!

What size (or weight) were you for the wedding??

CONGRATS on what you have done on your journey. I am sure the kids (and hubby) enjoy all the energy you have now.

CONGRATS!!
  • sboling79
    sboling79 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • basschmitz
    basschmitz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing transformation! I really respect your willpower to take it all the way.
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I hear you about gaining weight after the baby is born! All three of mine, I dropped the "pregnancy" weight within about 6 weeks. But then proceeded to gain a bunch more "newborn that won't sleep" weight!

You've done an amazing job of sticking with it and taking control of your fitness. You look great!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    This is an amzing story, you are so inspirational! I am part way on my "journey" and this gives me some hope!
  • rjh1975
    rjh1975 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You have done a WONDERFUL job! You look great!!

What size (or weight) were you for the wedding??

CONGRATS on what you have done on your journey. I am sure the kids (and hubby) enjoy all the energy you have now.

CONGRATS!!

Thanks! I managed to make it down to 170 lbs before my brother's wedding :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!