Superbowl????

Options
13»

Replies

• Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Everyone have a GREAT Superbowl Sunday!!! GEAUX SAINTS! WHOOOOOOO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
  • ACarp24
    Options
    Im going to my boyfriends Birthday Party tomorrow (which is also a superbowl party). They are all having pizza and wings and chips and all that but I'm making Naan pizza for my boyfriend and I, hes my diet buddy! Its going to be so delicious I won't even want that nasty greasy stuff! Then I will probably bring a weight watchers bar to eat while everyone has cake, Ive just been doing too well to ruin everything with a piece of cake covered in buttercream, which contains a heck of a lot of crisco which equals hydrogenated fat, plus its not even that tasty!
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Everyone!
  • Buzzkitty1
    Options
    No alcohol for me on this Super Bowl Sunday. I worked out hard this morning. I'm having some chip and dip, and some buffalo chicken dip. I'm counting every calorie, even if I go over, but I'm all about enjoying good stuff in moderation. Except alcohol. I'm really trying to give that up, and if I do have a moderate amount, it's only on Friday or Saturday.
  • jennifermcornett
    jennifermcornett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Boohoo :(
    My darling Colts didn't pull through. Congratulations, Saints fans! You played a good game.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    What a Game!!!!!! Way to go Saints!!!!!!!
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Boohoo :(
    My darling Colts didn't pull through. Congratulations, Saints fans! You played a good game.

Keep your head held high!!!!! The Colts played a good game. Our wonderful Saints were due for this big win!!!