Bra's

Options
can anyone reccommend a good sports bra for lg chested ppl. So far I have bought 4 and none of them are offering support ?!

Replies

• KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Moving Comfort.
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Mandi I have the same problem!!! This would be great!
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I can't help with brands, but I have seen that some large chested ladies double up the sports bras for extra support.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort.

Yep! I'm a DD now (down from a DDD) and I use the Moving Comfort Rebound Racer. It's not cheap, but well worth it.
  • kaylabullard794
    Options
    How large are you? I'm a D and honestly the best one I've found is from Walmart. Its nice and tight; doesn't let the girls fly
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    when my girls where huge...I had to wear two...one that was a size too small underneath and the correct size on top....
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I wear two but it would be so nice to wear one. Laundry get's a bit crazy.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    BUMP.................................................................................................................................................................................S
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I got over my embarrassment, went to a running store and got myself measured. the young lady who was fortunate enough to help me, was very nice and very patient, she helped me find the right bra for my size (DD, down from DDD), which was Moving Comfort. I paid $45 for it, but now that I know what my correct size is, I was able to found the same bra on Amazon for half the price. Pay the extra money to get professionally sized, then save money when you need to buy an extra, same works for shoes.
  • velmaisvelma
    velmaisvelma Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am a DDD and believe it or not, Walmart has Fruit of the Loom brand that works wonderful (and comes in packs of 3's)
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    BUMP.................................................................................................................................................................................S

:angry:
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort.

This. I love the juno and Fiona. I have also heard great things about a bra called the Tata Tamer.
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    well don't get one with the zipper in the front, it comes unzipped as I am working out and my boobs are just all flailing around until I can go to the bathroom and zip it back up. :ohwell:
  • hitstuff
    hitstuff Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Lululemon, the 'TaTa Tamer' lol....srsly!
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I don't know what kind I have off hand, but I bought it at a sporting goods store, it has underwire, ON THE OUTSIDE. I love it!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Look for underwire ones. You're probably going to have to spend some $$ for a good one, but it will be worth it in the long run. I buy a Champion bra w/underwire from Kohls that has great coverage and support (I've found them in the outlet stores too).
  • Pnknlvr96
    Pnknlvr96 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I recently got a Moving Comfort Fiona sports bra from Runner's Roost. I had a coupon, but they normally run about $46. I'm a 38-40B, but I got it in a 36B. These puppies don't move when I jump around, and that's the way I like it! I also like the adjustable straps and the 3-pronged clasp in the back. Plus the material is very soft and comfortable.
  • linzspence
    linzspence Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a DDD and I've had very bad luck even doubling up on sports bras. I finally went through Title Nine and got "The Last Resort". Its expensive at $60 but well worth it for me. Yes, there is a little bounce (thats just the nature of the beast, or beasts), but it is light years better than what I was using before. I'm not sore after jogging and I was when I was doubling up bras. As long as I'm chesty I'll be using this bra.
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! I was a 40 F but i am probably about a 36 DD now. I never thought about doubling up... I will look into those brands :D
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort: Fiona

I believe that's the one I have. Love it.