Recipe Calculator Help

Options
Katla49
Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
Yesterday I spent a long time putting in a recipe. I clicked the share button so that DH cold get the information, too. This morning it isn't available to him. Why not? Is there something I can do to make it available to him, other than putting the whole recipe back in under his name?

Replies

• lisamariepickering
    Options
    I think, and somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but the recipe database is still a work in progress. You can choose to add your recipe so when it's up and running others can use it, but I don't think that's an option right now.
  • Katla49
    Options
    Thanks.
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    I think, and somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but the recipe database is still a work in progress. You can choose to add your recipe so when it's up and running others can use it, but I don't think that's an option right now.

That's it. BUT you can always make a 'food' for them under 'My Foods'. Just input the calories and nutrients from 1 serving into their 'my food' and use it from there. It's the same thing you have to do if you want to use your recipe IN something else.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options

That's it. BUT you can always make a 'food' for them under 'My Foods'. Just input the calories and nutrients from 1 serving into their 'my food' and use it from there. It's the same thing you have to do if you want to use your recipe IN something else.

THANKS - I was trying to wrap my mind around this the other day if I wanted to use a recipe IN something else how would it work. Of course now I've forgotten what it was I wanted to it with! :ohwell:
  • Katla49
    Options
    My posts that include Schooner make me happy. He passed away in my lap. I miss him and loved him like crazy. He lost his fight with cancer. He went outside to go potty, came inside and passed away in my lap. I will miss him for a very long time. ❤️