looking for friends, after deleating my first account

Options
So If you want to know all my "about me" stuff go check out my profile.

Long story short... I deactivated my account that I had had for about a year. Didn't know EVERYTHING would get deleated. I just kinda thought I'd be able to re-activate or something.
Also you can't do a general search for people, like you have to know their name exactly. Like take mine for instance... If you seaarched Holly you wouldn't find me.. Wierd, I know..

So now I have like 7 friends and not that I don't LOVE you all, it makes for a rather boring newsfeed.

So add me, I'm fun (I think anyways) I'll comment, but I'm not one of those, "way to go girl" you are awesome, fakers sort.. Now I have some pretty awesome friends, and if I think you are awesome I'll tell you. But just know that I'm real. I eat ice cream and chocolate almost everyday. So if I'm not serious enough for you then don't add me..

Good luck to you all with whatever is you are aiming for :)

Replies

• HollyAnn_
    HollyAnn_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I feel so lame :(

bumping my own thread...
  • tjah32
    tjah32 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Looked at your account, you sound so much like what I hope to be in a few years! I'm currently a healthy weight, but want to just get more toned and shed a few pounds, partly because I hope to be one of those awesome looking pregnant ladies in a few years, and mostly because I want to raise my kids to be physically active and healthy as well.
  • IamNhappy
    IamNhappy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It's ok.. you're not as lame as you think you are. :tongue: added