What does your frig look like?

Options
Been shopping today for my P90X diet that starts on the 18th! love how my frig looks!

What does your fridge look like? Post photos!

img0180vlr.jpg

Replies

• Madholm
    Madholm Posts: 167
    Options
    A lot like that except with only enough food for a week.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Frig means something different in the UK and posting pics would be highly inappropriate.....
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Frig means something different in the UK and posting pics would be highly inappropriate.....
    type-o
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    lg-Refrigerator-LDC22720ST-LBC22520-front-02-large.png
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    lg-Refrigerator-LDC22720ST-LBC22520-front-02-large.png
    ^This, only white and less awesome.
  • alaskaang
    alaskaang Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Looks fantastic except for one minor detail... Cringing at the packages of raw meat on the top shelf... If they happen to leak, you're going to lose a lot of wonderful produce.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Looks fantastic except for one minor detail... Cringing at the packages of raw meat on the top shelf... If they happen to leak, you're going to lose a lot of wonderful produce.

Ehh, its all going to the same place..
  • JohnMessmer
    Options

Ehh, its all going to the same place..

Yeah, the toilet, eventually.
  • JohnMessmer
    Options

So I am so old I had to Google to find out what it meant, I think "highly inappropriate" is subjective, send me the pic's and I will decide if you are correct. :bigsmile:
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm house/dog sitting for my in laws right now, and their fridge has very very little it in. Some cheese, a tiny amount of meat, eggs, veggies/fruit and milk. That's it! Helps to cut down on snacks when you have to work to make anything!
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Tall, rectangular, and metallic grey.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Mine looks like a desert waste land. Haven't shopped in quite a while. Living out of the deep freeze and the veggies I canned this summer.
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Well, not much in my fridge. Just me and the dog. Hubby is working out of town for some months. All there is is stuff for my mean green : celery, kale, cucumbers, ginger root, water, eggs and condiments! That's it . Pretty lame i KNow! Oh, and there are some carrots in there. My pup likes them for snacks :)
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Been shopping today for my P90X diet that starts on the 18th! love how my frig looks!

What does your fridge look like? Post photos!

img0180vlr.jpg

Good Luck on the P90X diet!!!
  • MED2012COLORADO
    Options
    NEVER put tomatotes in the frig :cry: ... However you do have a nice frig. :happy: Oh yes and good luck doing p90x you will do great! :flowerforyou:
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    A science experiment :ohwell:
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Raw meat should always go on the bottom shelf of your fridge. Preferably with some folded paper towels under it to absorb any of the juices that drip out of the package. If any of that drips into your veggies you could be in for an unfortunate case of food poisoning.
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    unorganized.

I like your picture MED2012COLORADO.
  • MED2012COLORADO
    Options
    unorganized.

I like your picture MED2012COLORADO.
    :happy:
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    couple of critical comments in here...

awesome healthy lookin food you got there! i say good luck to you on p90x!