To the drinkers:

Options

Replies

• favrow812
    Options
    Bacon wrapped hotdog with lots of mustard and grilled onions and peppers sold by the street vendor standing 5 feet from the exit of the club at 2:00am.

^^this!!!!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Something greasy like McD's! Bad I know! Luckily I don't really get hangovers!

This! I've really only had one major hangover in my life (cured me forever...) but the only thing that made me feel better was a McD's hamburger and fries!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Something greasy like McD's! Bad I know! Luckily I don't really get hangovers!

^^ THIS.
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Pop a drinkin mate tablet. Go to bed. No hangover.

Taco Bell always helps as well.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    IHOP International Passport Breakfast - Sweden.

Needless to say, I don't drink much anymore.
  • 7530tania
    Options
    The best thing is onion soup. It really cures the hangover. :drinker:
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    First time I wake up to go to the bathroom at night-Ibuprofin & 8oz water, then back to bed. Next time I wake up, a shower, a BIG veggie burrito and a diet coke :-) THE BEST hangover cure ever!
  • cncrafton
    cncrafton Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    A cold can of diet Coke - I don't drink pop and I DEFINITELY don't drink diet pop, but for some reason that helps. The only thing I want to eat is breakfast foods or Chinese.
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Prickly juice (gets rid of the headache and nausea) or Menudo (Mexican soup)-Mom's remedies that ALWAYS work ^u~
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    anything greasy, washed down with a beer : )
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Waffle House: Waffle, scrambled eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Culver's butterburger, fries, and a Coke. Thank goodness I don't drink much.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Well I can't drink anymore but it use to be a greasy bacon cheeseburger with a large fountain Dr. Pepper....... nom nom nom
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Beer and Breakfast...sometimes waffles sometimes Bacon...I know I've got issues...:laugh:
  • Colstriper
    Colstriper Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    2 ibuprofin and a liter of water

Ibuprofin can hurt your liver when trying to get off a hangover - FYI
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Ugh a coke and a bloody mary....I can't even THINK about food when I am hungover. Not until the next day. Then, I crave salt (McDonald's fries), sushi, or a whopper from burger king, extra pickles. Then, I eat half of it, while the dog steals the other half because I am too exhausted to fight her off, lol.!!
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    B complex before I start drinking... and a big fat Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddle with hashbrowns the next morning. If its lunchtime when I finally get up then I usually like a good bacon cheeseburger with a bloody mary :)
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    water before bed and water in the morning equals no hangover
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Soup, preferably chicken caldo or menudo and lots and lots of water!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Pretzels or scrambled eggs.

I CANNOT drink water the next day. Ive thrown up while driving bc of it. Anything I drink must be carbonated. And by that point, sometimes I dont even care if its diet or not.