Replies

• NaEl1
    NaEl1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm getting mine on Friday after that it's ON!! lol
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    I'm going to have to start playing or I may never see my son again.... He loves it... bought the extra maps.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I'm getting mine on Friday after that it's ON!! lol

LOL! Alright! I'll be waiting.
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    I picked up my copy at midnight when it was released!!! I hated Treyarch's multiplayer on BLOPS (I was a die hard MW2 multi fan) and I only played zombies on BLOPS. Surprisingly, I enjoy the multiplayer on BLOPS II a lot more than zombies! I think I'll just have to get used to the new maps, though. There's so many changes, good and not so good. Does anyone know if there are wonder weapons in zombies for this version? I haven't seen anyone get one yet and if they got rid of them I'll be so bummed...
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I have it, ill add you when I get home tonight :)

gamertag: FRONTROWJOE11

feel free to add me
  • allifantastical
    Options
    I picked up my copy at midnight when it was released!!! I hated Treyarch's multiplayer on BLOPS (I was a die hard MW2 multi fan) and I only played zombies on BLOPS. Surprisingly, I enjoy the multiplayer on BLOPS II a lot more than zombies! I think I'll just have to get used to the new maps, though. There's so many changes, good and not so good. Does anyone know if there are wonder weapons in zombies for this version? I haven't seen anyone get one yet and if they got rid of them I'll be so bummed...

I agree... lots and lots of changes. I don't like how they don't have contracts like in the old black ops.

I've only played 1 zombie map where there is fire everywhere. I didn't get very far lol.
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    out of all the great games out there why do girls like the crappiest of all lol, is it because lots of guys play it?

Yes, I totally play videogames to impress boys and I don't care about the gameplay at all, I just want guys to like me omg~~

Check your sexism at the door, bro. I don't give a **** if guys play the games I like. I actually find it incredibly annoying when I'm trying to communicate with them on live to get us all on the same page and doing the same strategy and they're just making a whole bunch of lewd comments and being total *kitten*.

I started playing MW2 because my best friend got it and we would play together all the time, and I found the multiplayer maps really addicting. I became better at it than he was. I hated multiplayer on BLOPS so I only played zombies, and the zombie maps were really fun to me and my girlfriend and I played them obsessively for a long time. I bought BLOPS II for zombies but I actually really like the multiplayer games this time--Treyarch got their **** right this time and it's reallyyyyyy good. The Party Games are the best.

P.S. There are plenty of other great games I enjoy too, on the xbox and off, as do plenty of the other females on this thread I'm sure, so stop being an elitist.
  • scarlet331
    scarlet331 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    out of all the great games out there why do girls like the crappiest of all lol, is it because lots of guys play it?

Yes, I totally play videogames to impress boys and I don't care about the gameplay at all, I just want guys to like me omg~~

Check your sexism at the door, bro. I don't give a **** if guys play the games I like. I actually find it incredibly annoying when I'm trying to communicate with them on live to get us all on the same page and doing the same strategy and they're just making a whole bunch of lewd comments and being total *kitten*.

I started playing MW2 because my best friend got it and we would play together all the time, and I found the multiplayer maps really addicting. I became better at it than he was. I hated multiplayer on BLOPS so I only played zombies, and the zombie maps were really fun to me and my girlfriend and I played them obsessively for a long time. I bought BLOPS II for zombies but I actually really like the multiplayer games this time--Treyarch got their **** right this time and it's reallyyyyyy good. The Party Games are the best.

P.S. There are plenty of other great games I enjoy too, on the xbox and off, as do plenty of the other females on this thread I'm sure, so stop being an elitist.

Very good answer! Holla.. To whoever mentioned that girls play games to impress guys, Please.. I've been a gamer for a LONG time and I did not play to impress any guy. When I met my husband, he was shocked I played which was pretty cool. Throughout the years, We played everything from FPS, RPG, Racing, Strategy, Simulation and the list goes on and on. I'm 33 yrs old. Am I going to be judged for playing games at my age?
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    I agree... lots and lots of changes. I don't like how they don't have contracts like in the old black ops.

I've only played 1 zombie map where there is fire everywhere. I didn't get very far lol.

I've tried all of them, the lava is pretty annoying because you can die if you get stuck on it but that map is good. The bus stop one is confusing as **** in the beginning, but I think if I put more time into learning it and figured out where the effing box locations are it won't be so bad. I like the third one too but idk, so far the Party Games for multiplayer are my favorite!
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    Very good answer! Holla.. To whoever mentioned that girls play games to impress guys, Please.. I've been a gamer for a LONG time and I did not play to impress any guy. When I met my husband, he was shocked I played which was pretty cool. Throughout the years, We played everything from FPS, RPG, Racing, Strategy, Simulation and the list goes on and on. I'm 33 yrs old. Am I going to be judged for playing games at my age?

It really annoys me when guys assume you're just a "gamer girl" when the subject of video games comes up. It's like no.... actually, I've played videogames since elementary school and I'm a competitive person so I get really into them and really good at them. I met my girlfriend on a gaming forum five years ago, we have now lived together since June after being long distance that whole time and we play a bunch of games together like you and your husband do!

And no, my lovely woman, I should hope you wouldn't get judged for playing videogames at your age because I'm sure I will be doing the exact same thing a decade from now LOL.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options

dayummm you showed me lol
    btw i was just making a joke -_-
  • allifantastical
    Options

I actually find it incredibly annoying when I'm trying to communicate with them on live to get us all on the same page and doing the same strategy and they're just making a whole bunch of lewd comments and being total *kitten*.

Ugh! I know. It is very annoying. Half the time I don't put my mic in so they won't talk *kitten*.
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Got Black Ops II at the midnight launch. But my brother's been playing it a lot more than I have, and tbh I'm more looking forward to Halo. Couldn't get into MW2...maybe it's because I'm actually crap at that game lol