Wii Fit Plus

Options
What is the best or easiest way to post Wii Fit excercise on here? I haven't been logging foods lately and trying to keep track my self b/c I do not know how best to do this. Also, is there a way to figure out how many caloreis you will burn doing a specific Wii activity? For example, I know when I get home form work, I want to do the Wii Step activity, how do I figure out how many how many calories I will burn ahead of time, here? The aerobics, step listed here doesn't seem right as it is a 6-8" step not the wii board.

Replies

• mroberts2702
    mroberts2702 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Go to add exercises. Add which ones you do & the time and calories. I have added a few myself cause I use it all the time.. Good luck with your losses!!
  • lewalk74
    Options
    Since they aren't in the database, I have just been adding them like Wii Fit Free Step,Wii Fit Rhythm Boxing...then adding the minutes and calories burned.
  • marmar74
    marmar74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ive been thinking about getting the WII Fit, but dont know anyone that uses it for losing weight. Please let me know if it really works, does it really work you out?
  • mhuntley79
    Options
    That is all after the fact. I want to plan out my calories and so I like to do my entire diary for the day either the night before or first thing in the morning, I don't see how this is possible here??? I can certainly enter afterward by entering calories, etc.
  • lewalk74
    Options
    I've been using it since Christmas on/off and yes it will work you out if you treat it like a work out tool and not a game. By this I mean giving the activites your all. I work up quite a sweat and quite often can feel it the next day. I do free step for 20-30 minutes..rhythm boxing..advanced step...some Yoga and a few strength exercises.
  • marmar74
    marmar74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for you comment, thats what i wanted to hear. good luck to you!!!!