Cinammon

Options
http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/weight-loss/how-a-scoop-of-cinnamon-a-day-can-help-you-lose-weight.html

Just read a few articles about Cinammon and this is the one I picked that had some good points. Grab some at your next trip at the convenient drug store of your choice and gulp a couple down during your meals.

Replies

• DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Hear a spoonfull a day helps nicely...
  • sunnyinaz78
    Options
    my secret weapon...Cinnamon chromium pills from costco 2pills x 2 day after meals.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options

Thanks, will try
  • DanaDark
    Options

Thanks, will try

Make sure to make a video...
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    How about you don't just eat a spoonful and add it to something instead?
    :sick:
  • DanaDark
    Options

Youtube spoonfull of cinnamon challenge... :-D
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    My husband takes cinnamon to help his blood glucose, but I am not sure how that will help you lose weight. If you eat at a calorie deficit, then your body won't store fat. Period. If you have BG issues, then it's a good supplement, along with bitter melon.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

How about cinnamon rolls? YUMMMM!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    My husband takes cinnamon to help his blood glucose, but I am not sure how that will help you lose weight. If you eat at a calorie deficit, then your body won't store fat. Period. If you have BG issues, then it's a good supplement, along with bitter melon.

Haven't you heard? Things that increase insulin are good for weight loss now. We've done a 180.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Haven't you heard? Things that increase insulin are good for weight loss now. We've done a 180.

Well there ya go. If only I had known!

Magic pills FTW!