A P90X/Weight victory!!

Options
When I was 330 pounds I attempted P90X. It was insanely hard at first but after completing the first 90 day program (took me 2 years due to injuries from not pacing myself) I lost 80 pounds, and another 20 with dieting.

I am now attempting another 90 days of P90x to lose the last 50 pounds of gunk and jiggle on my body.In my second week of it I FINALLY DID IT; something I never thought was humanly possible for me. I completed the full Plyometrics DVD with no modifications and while still staying conscious xD.

So for anyone out there who is starting a hard program and you feel as though you can't do it, and it's no use trying. DON'T QUIT. I went from not being able to do 5 mintues of weight lifting or cardio, to completing 60 minutes of the most *kitten* kicking, body breaking, sweat dripping-oasis creating workouts I have ever been a part of. YOU CAN DO IT!! All you have to do is put every single bit of effort you can spare without dropping into it and you will surprise yourself. The workout starts in the mind, so get in the game ;)

If you every need someone to talk to, advice, or just someone to yell at you to step it up add me!!! :) You wont regret it.:happy: :bigsmile:

Replies

• stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
  • ma_oeuvre
    Options
    Brilliant, well done! Very inspiring :) I'm struggling with the 30DS, but I want to keep going, if only to feel proud I finished it at the end :)
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Plyo is for sure hard! I did 60 days of p90x and lost interest in the last 30 days but congrats for trying it again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!