MultiVitamin with Metabolism Support . . . .

Options
I was researching the new One A Day vitamins for metabolism support. Has anyone tried these yet?

I use the One A Day for Women, and I see the difference is caffeine and guarana.

Replies

• shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    NO, but that sounds really interesting! I think that sounds like a good option. I wonder how they work. Id be interested to try.
  • Cassaaaaandra
    Cassaaaaandra Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I don't really believe a vitamin "with metabolism support" is going to really make a big difference, although taking a multivitamin is a good idea especially while dieting.

Your best bet is a prenatal vitamin...whether or not you want to have kids.
  • dgoodspeed
    Options
    you should try the beachbody version of the vitamin with metabolism formula. it doesn't make you jittery and really kicks it up!
    look at it here- www.teambeachbody.com/dgoodspeed
  • kimberlygo
    Options
    These vitamins actually made me nauseous and vomit. I am not sure if other people had a similar problem, but I had to switch to another multivitamin.
  • geminijojo82
    Options
    I take these and they don't bother me, but you do get the cafine feeling. If you are someone who is sensative to caffine then you shouldn't try them. I myself like the revved up feeling and since I gave up my morning coffe because of the extra calories fromt he cream and sugar they were a nice sub.
  • Ashia1317
    Options
    Hmmm. I just may stick with mine.
  • aag1030
    Options
    I took the Wal-Mart version of the One-a-days for awhile.... I didn't notice a difference. Now, I take prenatals. Nope not planning for any kiddos any time soon but I know they have everything that I need. Plus, they make my nails & hair grow like crazy :)

One note on taking them though - I have to take them with food. they upset my stomach if I don't.
  • maskedkutie
    Options
    I bought the One A Day Womens 2O and they seem pretty well but I actually never noticed a dif with the metabolism one. That could just be me though.
    :laugh:
  • sprags
    sprags Posts: 56
    Options
    I agree with the prenatal vitamins! People always look at me weird when I say I take them, but they make me feel great! And if you want the caffeine/metabolism effect, I'd go with Advocare Spark to get you going in the morning. I love it!