I Went From 302 to 198. Before and Now Pictures!!

Options
My name is Stephanie. I'm 24. At my highest weight I was a whopping 302 pounds. I am 5 ft 4 in tall. That is a ton of weight to carry on my small frame. I started my weight loss journey on March 26th of this year at 294 lbs. My doctor told me that I would die very young if I didn't change my ways. I have a 4 year old son, I had to do something. My blood pressure was way out of control and more than half of my body was fat, I had a BMI of 52. I weighed in today at 198 pounds, 35 BMI, perfect blood pressure. I still want to lose another 50 pounds or so. Here are some before and now pictures.

BEFORE

33f5kqq.jpg

2jd1ab4.jpg

6z2c7n.jpg

NOW

11w4hhs.jpg

180hp2.jpg

2d123gn.jpg

I will take a body picture when I get a chance but it has been worth all the hard work. If I can do this, so can you!

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW! You look beautiful!!! You were beautiful before too just now a smaller version. Great going!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Lovely!!
  • mhairi81
    mhairi81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    wow, what an amazing weightloss. You look beautiful - I love when you start to lose weight your facial features appear. My mum told me last month that it was good to see my face again!
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • katattak73
    Options
    Congrats girl..you are very beautiful..great job!
  • Viveyp21
    Viveyp21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    congrats! that is amazing!
  • maryannmiclat
    maryannmiclat Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • beautifuldiskize
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You should post your story of how you did it if you have time :)
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    You are stunningly beautiful! Best wishes on the rest of your journey.
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    My name is Stephanie. I'm 24. At my highest weight I was a whopping 302 pounds. I am 5 ft 4 in tall. That is a ton of weight to carry on my small frame. I started my weight loss journey on March 26th of this year at 294 lbs. My doctor told me that I would die very young if I didn't change my ways. I have a 4 year old son, I had to do something. My blood pressure was way out of control and more than half of my body was fat, I had a BMI of 52. I weighed in today at 198 pounds, 35 BMI, perfect blood pressure. I still want to lose another 50 pounds or so. Here are some before and now pictures.

BEFORE

33f5kqq.jpg

2jd1ab4.jpg

6z2c7n.jpg

NOW

11w4hhs.jpg

180hp2.jpg

2d123gn.jpg

I will take a body picture when I get a chance but it has been worth all the hard work. If I can do this, so can you!

AMAZING!!!! Great job!
  • cfrey917
    cfrey917 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Aww amazing!! WTG!!
  • Beth88888
    Beth88888 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing.
  • coolonedee
    coolonedee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Holy Snikies Girl, you look wonderful, good job on getting healthy!!
  • mangusjm
    Options
    You look awesome !! You go girl!!! Excellent work!!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    You are very beautiful! Great job. :flowerforyou:
  • Bwneyegirl
    Options
    Thant’s fantastic….. You look amazing!!! You motivate me to work hard and continue on my weight lose journey.
  • letlethugo
    letlethugo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you're a great inspiration:smile:
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    wow, you've always been beautiful but the weight loss really enhanced that. Amazing transformation!
  • iSurvive
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspiring! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!