Want friends with 30+lbs to loose

Options
I'm looking for friends to buddy up with to go through the challenge with (just girls please, guys are just not on the same level). In the 30-ish to loose range. I lost 7 this first week and have 30 left to loose for my goal.

Replies

• JMJ1983
    JMJ1983 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have about 39 pounds left that I am on the mission of losing. I have lost 52 pounds so far. Am currently down to 169 and want to get down to 130.
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Butbutbut, you have ME! Who needs anybody else!?! Just kidding Lynn, more friends on here is definitely a lot more motivating..
  • Lynn_babcock
    Lynn_babcock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You don't post enough Jen! And you don't answer your house phone either! :) I want 10-20 active MFP users in the same boat as friends.
  • thejess
    thejess Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm currently trying to get rid my last 30 lbs! I'm all about strength routines and I understand the challenge of eating wherever you have to sometimes.

Add me if you like :)
  • acrynne
    acrynne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been successful so far, but still have a bit to lose. I am on every day!
  • vintagejewel
    vintagejewel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Lynn, I see that you and I weigh about the same amount. My goal was to get into the 150's but hey why not aim for 140! Great job with losing 7lbs in your 1st week. I've only lost 3 :( lol I guess some progress is better than none. I am a certified crash/ yo-yo dieter that is used to losing weight very rapidly, so I can be kinda hard on myself. I know that I can definetly tighten up my eating. I will add you! I need food suggestons. Do any of you restrict eating past a certain time? maybe I can incorporate that ecause I find myself having late night munchies attacks way too often.
  • twake14812
    Options
    I could use all the help I can get as well! I only have 2 friends on here and every time I try to get friends to join, they don't want to :sad: I am looking to lose around 20-30lbs. So far I haven't lost a single pound. However I am determined. I have been on here every day for the past 10 days or so. Feel free to add me if you would like. :smile:
  • dpoole123
    dpoole123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could us some support as I go through this journey to change my eating lifestyle and lose
    weight. I need to lose 35 lbs.