I had every good intentions....

Options
2»

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    maybe you needed a rest. nothing wrong with taking a rest day, even if it's a mental rest

You all should really grow up. I am entitled to dictate as applicable per my feelings. I put in 50 hours a week in school, another 30 in work...ALONE.

Wasn't looking for ANY sort of response. Just a little off the beaten path. Am allowed to express differently WITHOUT fear of you crazies.
    so why post it here and not just right it in your diary with your fuzzy pen? :laugh:
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    the best way ive found to be motivated at the gym is think of someone you REALLLLLLLLY want to smite and work your *kitten* of to do it
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    you should just enjoy the holidays...eat what you want...then maybe early next year you will be ready to get serious about getting your life back.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    maybe you needed a rest. nothing wrong with taking a rest day, even if it's a mental rest

You all should really grow up. I am entitled to dictate as applicable per my feelings. I put in 50 hours a week in school, another 30 in work...ALONE.

Wasn't looking for ANY sort of response. Just a little off the beaten path. Am allowed to express differently WITHOUT fear of you crazies.
    so why post it here and not just right it in your diary with your fuzzy pen? :laugh:

It is so nice to see someone able to laugh at themselves. Go write that in you diary. Infact, shove it up your *kitten* :)

wow. someone wasn't hugged enough as a child. :)
  • myfitnesslife75
    myfitnesslife75 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure out what the point of this thread is....
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    It is not a smiley face. It is a happy face. Learn the difference.

A smile is a symbol of being happy...
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I think the OP is just cranky from only eating 600-900 calories per day.
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure out what the point of this thread is....

I agree.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    It is not a smiley face. It is a happy face. Learn the difference.

There is a difference? I'm so behind on these things.
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    I think the OP is just cranky from only eating 600-900 calories per day.

Probably.