New to the board.. Introducing myself..

Options
Thought I should introduce myself, after that little hiccup earlier regarding my pics being used by someone else here.

Have been lifting/bodybuilding seriously for 4.5 years so far. Previous to that, I spent 4-ish years training Jujutsu, Muay Thai, with a lot of conditioning/crossfit style training.. Though I'll add the only real notable physique improvements came once I had spent plenty of time on a real bodybuilding program.

Recently placed 2nd in my first Bodybuilding show - UKBFF Welsh Championships, and will be competing at plenty next year too.

Any questions I'd be happy to answer.

My facebook page, if you would like to follow: https://www.facebook.com/AchillesVT

I'll probably be browsing the forums here and there. Hopefully I can help some people, and learn along the way.

My Pictures:

BEFORE:
VAcrs.png

AFTER:
w4GA3.png

:)

Replies

• MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing job, you look incredible!!!
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    Welcome and can I say that your 'before' picture is my ideal male body type. :)
    I think there is a forum to introduce yourself but I'm not sure...I'm new to the forums.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Looking good no wonder others use your pics haha. Welcome and keep those muscle pics coming. :love:
  • tjwoodman
    Options
    Thank you, and I just noticed that other forum. Just deleted a thread in the "success stories" forum to put here. ahhhhhhh I give up1