Depression

Options
I have been so overwhelmed with depression it has caused me to lose focus of my goals. I am slowly getting back to me but continually need support to make it through. I am in the business for new business AND that is get right or get left.... Many blessing to those making progress and blessings still to those struggling. We don't want to be this way so a support network is the way to go......happy journey to all on the road to total and complete HEALTH

Replies

• stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Just wanted you to know you're not alone.
  • megan1869
    megan1869 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Depression can be ROUGH! But... you can only get better :) at least thats what I try to tell my cyinical self... *Hug*
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Depression is often an issue for me. Are you seeing a doctor? Medications for depression have greatly improved over the years, so they can really help break the cycle.

And exercise is also very good. Cardio is supposed to be best, but I notice the most mood improvement from weightlifting. Come to think of it, I haven't lifted for over a week (do to a mild back strain), so that might have something to do with being down in the dumps for the last few days!