Happy Motivating Mixtape!

I'm sure this sort of thing has been posted lots of times, but, ya know, it's all about me and my sharing, so here it is.

Al l week i've been feeling flat and unmotivated. I've only been on here a month or so, and all was going well, but i have been STRUGGLING this week, in all ways. I've been going through the motions- work, home, dog, MFP- but just not feelin' it. Feelin' really low actually, without being sure why, especially about my MFP goals. I like to allow bad feelings to happen, make peace with them, and then move on, but this is just feeling uncomfortable and ongoing now...Starting to feel indulgent and making things worse.

I called in sick to work today and had myself prepared for a bed and book day, catch up on some well-needed sleep when i suddenly felt inspired to make a cheesy crazy mixtape! And guess what? It worked. I spent hours lying in bed putting together/ downloading tunes, and listening every now and then, and then suddenly i was up in front of the mirror, singing and dancing. Then i was outside and on my way to buy new earphones. Then i forced myself to go to the pool, lie in the sun, and then do laps for awhile at a decent pace. And i feel alright now! Not like James Bond or anything, but pretty good. I needed the music and vitamin D to get me to want to move my body.

Normally i'm bit of an Indie/old skool rock/ weird stuff kinda gal, so some of this is a little surprising but sooooo fun to make!

Here is mine. What's yours?

Don't Stop Believin'- Journey
Too Young- Phoenix
You Get What You Give- New Radicals
Break My Stride- Unique II
Steal My Sunshine- LEN
Breezeblocks- Alt-J
The Perfect Drug- Nine Inch Nails
Aerodynamic- Daft Punk
Call Me Maybe- Carly Rae Jepsen
No Scrubs- TLC
In Da Club- 50 Cent