stomach support clothing for men

Options
well.. im 121 lbs down and do extremely active exercise. i am having trouble finding clothing that will hold my belly roll in place. it is embarasing hearing it going slap slap slap when i am working out not to mention throwing off my ballance at times. so curious if any one knows of a good website to find clothing for this issue?

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Would something along line of Under Armour compression shirts give you the extra support you need? It's pretty much readily available at most sporting goods stores or on-line.

Your question got me curious and I also found this......http://spanx.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=3955558 (not sure if their products are more cosmetic than anything but worth a look)

BTW - congrats on dropping 121 lbs, fantastic progress!
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    thanks...yah i believe i ran across that site last night while searching....dont think there undies come up far enough and dont think the bottom of the shirts will hold things in place at the bottom...
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    I'd second Under Armour. A good pair of compression shorts with a compression shirt should help a lot.